You raise an interesting point that maybe should be made clearer. Are you suggesting that when a mother denies visitation that the father call the police (on the regular business line folks – its not a 911 emergency) and have them come out to the house. I am assuming you are seeking to have a police report drafted which can then be used as evidence.

If I have summarized your position correctly, I would only suggest that the father have a copy of the custody/visitation order handy to prove to the police officer that he has a right of visitation. The officer will also ask if the father is the subject of a protective order and you definitely want to be honest.

Hadn’t thought of it that way – fortunately haven’t had the need but nice suggestion (and an implicit reminder to everyone to always have an orderly filing system for those important divorce papers – you never know when you are going to need them).