1. First, determine the absolute last day you need to respond to the papers your ex has served you.
  2. Call your wife’s attorney and explain that you are already divorced. You cannot really figure out what is going on until you talk to the lawyer. Note, you cannot be divorced twice. Hopefully, you have a certified copy of your original divorce judgment.

Your problem is not severe if the first divorce was handled properly so don’t panic.